How is Your Service Different?
- Any Address - We pick you up at your home, hotel or airport.
- Better - most rides are non-stop in a nice car.
- Flexible - we pick you up on your schedule 24/7.
- Safer - we don't leave you at a bus stop and we have better drivers.
- Faster - most rides take half the time and it's just you in the vehicle.
- More Convenient - door to door and no need to arrange or pay for other companies to get home.
- Affordable - once you add it all up, it's the same price.
Pricing / Fares (PHX Airport)
How much does it cost to go from Phoenix Sky Harbor Airport?
It depends on the addresses you enter and the number of people. You can check rates by clicking any of the buttons above or below that say "Check Rates". There are different options under "Select Service" like "To Airport" or "From Airport" and "One Way" or "Round Trip". You can also choose the option called "Any Address" for non-airport transportation in between any two addresses in Arizona. Rates are total, not per person. You can also enter the promo code "ONLINE" for one way trips to save 10%, or book a round trip to save more both ways.
How do I get an accurate quote?
- Step 1 - You can just type in the city to check rates, but we recommend entering the full address to get an accurate quote since we have special rates for certain zip codes and most pricing is mileage based. Feel free to call us if you have any questions. Once you fill in the addresses, click "View Rates".
- Step 2 - We include pricing for Taxi, Airport Shuttle and Black Car Service, so you can compare costs and have more options. Choose the type of service you want with the correct number of passengers. Once a price comes up and you're happy, click "Reserve Now"
- Step 3 - It's always a good idea to enter your name, cell phone and email to save your quote and automatically get a copy sent to your email. That way we can easily look up your quote by name when you call and finish up your reservation when you're ready. Just click "Continue"
- Step 4 - The website won't actually book anything until you enter a credit or debit card on the final booking screen. You will automatically receive a confirmation email with all the details after you click "Confirm My Reservation".
How do I save money?
Please enter the full address to get the most accurate rates between Phoenix Airport or vice versa. Book a round trip and you'll get 10% off each way. If it's a one way you can use promo code ONLINE to save 10%. This promo code is only valid on one way trips. If you're booking a round trip you automatically save 10% each way, so you can use discount code NONSTOP instead to get a free upgrade to non-stop.
What are the benefits of using our service?
Door to door service is included on all our trips. Usually trips are non-stop in a nicer vehicle. We can pick you up at your home anytime 24/7. We normally take you straight home, which is very different from other companies that leave you at a bus stop and stop and wait at intermediate points for hours. We also don't pack you in with 8-15 people you don't know and stop everywhere.
Does it cost anything to make changes to my reservation?
You can always change the date and time of your reservation at no cost. If you don't know the exact address, you can enter the city for now to reserve it, and give us the full address later. If you don't know your flight number, you can estimate the time and update the flight number and time later via phone, email or text.
Our Daily Schedule
What is your daily schedule?
We pick you up on your schedule 24/7. Our professional drivers are normally 5-10 minutes early at your home, or right on time at the airport. You get to pick the time we pick you up.
What is my pickup time at the airport?
We normally pick you up 30 minutes after your plane lands for domestic flights, or 45 minutes after for international flights.
What happens if my flight is delayed?
Pickup times automatically adjust to 30 minutes after you land if your flight is delayed for domestic flights, or 45 minutes after you land for international flights.
What happens if my flight arrives early?
You can always call or send us a text if you want us to pick you up early, and we will let your driver know that you are ready to be picked up. Otherwise, we will pick you up at the scheduled time on your reservation.
How soon should I make a reservation?
Although there is no set rule that prevents you from booking last minute, it's a good idea to make your reservation as soon as possible to make sure a driver is available and prevent any delays.
How long does it take to go from Phoenix Airport?
Trips to and from PHX Airport in normal traffic are about 30 minutes versus an hour on the bus or a shuttle with a bunch of people. Rush hour will normally add 15-45 minutes (30 minutes on the average).
What time should I be picked up?
2 hours before is normally enough time. The airport recommends you to be there 2 hours early to get through security and to your plane. Boarding usually starts 30 minutes before your plane takes off. However, one hour and thirty minutes is normally enough time. So if the drive to and from Phoenix Airport takes about 30 minutes, then 2 hours before your flight takes off if normally good.
Our Better Drivers
Who are your drivers?
Most of our drivers have been driving professionally with the public for more than 10 years. They have excellent people skills and are usually very knowledgeable about the area (what to do, best restaurants, history and attractions). Some of our drivers are also professional tour guides that go to the Grand Canyon and many other destinations.
We have high standards for our drivers including safety, reliability and customer service. Drivers are very helpful with bags. They get the door for you. All drivers go through extensive background checks with the airport in order to pick up passengers.
We also train them by driving them through the airport, explaining all the rules, and showing them where to pick people up and drop people off.
Our Better Vehicles
What type of vehicle will pick me up?
We can send a shuttle (4+ passengers) or a nice car (1-3 passengers) anytime and take you to or from any address in Arizona, not just the airport. Our vehicles are clean and newer. Most vehicles are luxury and full size. We have Mercedes Sprinters, Chrysler 300's, Lexus ES300 Hybrids, Lincoln MKZ's and a variety of other vehicles to meet your needs.
Our Great Company
With more than 4,500 customers and a few years in business, Airport Shuttle of Phoenix owns Phoenix Airport Shuttle, and has drivers all over the State of Arizona. Our main office is 5 minutes from PHX airport in Phoenix, AZ.
Airport Shuttle of Phoenix
2406 S 24th St Suite E102
Phoenix, AZ 85034
Phone: (480) 757-3010
2018 Travel and Hospitality Award Winner
Testimonials and Reviews
- Vicki B. - 5 Stars " Polite, punctual and allows my small pet to ride with me." Google 9/27/2018
- Sean K. - 5 Stars "Couldn't find a better deal during my search. The van comfortably fit my party of 6 and the ride was very enjoyable." Google 9/20/2018
- Louise V. - 5 Stars "Excellent Service - We live in England and are doing a road trip in Arizona. After an 11 hour flight we really didn't want to drive the first leg to Tucson ourselves so got these guys to pick us up at Sky Harbor. Our flight was late, customs was very slow, and our phone didn't work so couldn't call, text or email. Later found out that they had confirmed our booking, my card hadn't been approved, so they had no way to know we were for real. But we got to the pick-up point, no signs but there he was, and drove us to Tucson. Tom our driver couldn't have been more friendly and helpful. So glad we booked them, would definitely use them again. Google 9/6/2018
- Goo59ber - 5 Stars "I was new to traveling with the recent perks of an AARP discount for all three parts of the round trip planned. I'd learned from my lil' sis, who is an expert on the details, to hit up AARP, put in my age category (Neolithic), and snag the airlines, hotel/inns, and car rental three-four months ahead. Upgrading a bit on the airlines was VERY important to me since I'd been "burned" with delays and worse both outbound and returning decades earlier. All was well at great prices. Then... I realized there was a critical fourth aspect to "peace of mind" missing. Getting to and from the airport 20+ miles away while leaving my car, timer lights, and alarms set required some research. Family, friends, and fellow "boomer" students all seemed to agree with Airport Shuttle of Phoenix being the answer. For a few dollars more (WELL WORTH IT), service to and from one's home was the miracle cure for that last bit of tension. Living in a mobile park creates nightmares for a shuttle driver playing "Where's Waldo's lot number" so I just waited at the entrance on the street. Michael showed on the nose, had a new Caddie, and was quite thankful I understood the lot number conundrum. Cheerful, VERY aware of using the mirrors, and looking around like a WWI Sopwith Camel ace pilot alleviated any concerns. He knew primary and secondary routes to Sky Harbor. Although I always like to get to a event early Michael breezed us to the terminal in 39 minutes...safely. He gave me the skinny on where to go inside AND where to be outside upon my return. Coming back with a layover/aircraft change had me a bit tired. Got the phone message from Betty, apparently aware our flight was ahead of schedule a bit, as I got into the terminal. She gave me the terminal door number, that she'd be on the bench waiting across the drop-off at the pick-up curb, and to look for the white Lincoln! She, like Michael, was a fellow Sopwith Camel ace turning her head while using the mirrors. She got to Grand Avenue and off we went. Due to a train, I gave an alternate crossing beyond the first turnoff, and she actually got me to my carport since she could sense I was tired. Class act all the way. Sorry for the length... but I'm a creative writer and amateur cultural anthropologist. Miss Betty and I had some connections from way back when so any conversation was akin to family. The luck of having all four AARP trip aspects covered due to Airport Shuttle of Phoenix's courteous and professional drivers takes me back to Chicago when the same Checker cabbies knew most of the families and kids so rides downtown and back where quite comforting. I'm planning another vacation next year. As Arnold said, "I'll be back...and if you don't tip, may the travel Goddesses send your luggage to Buenos Aires!" 8^D" Google 9/20/2018
- Sara R. - 5 Stars "I used Airport Shuttle of Phoenix for a very large group coming in to Phoenix and this service was awesome! The prices are reasonable with 6 STAR SERVICE! The group was coming in at different times, and going to different locations and everyone was delivered safely and quickly! I will DEFINITELY be using this service again for all my group travelers coming into Phoenix. Thanks Chuck! Sara R" Google 9/14/2018
- Douglas S. - Local Guide - 5 Stars "Impressive service and driving times. Best shuttle I've taken so far." Google 9/1/2018
- Andrea B. - 5 Stars "The shuttle was very easy to book. The driver was fantastic! My 18 year old son lost his phone so arranging things could have been a nightmare. The driver called me, asked for a description of my son, and found him for me! I was so relieved! He also called after dropping my son off at the airport to let me know that he had arrived safely. The driver definitely went above and beyond what I would have expected! I will definitely use this service again if I am in the area!" Google 8/27/2018 and TripAdvisor 7/31/2018