How is Your Service Different?
- Any Address - We pick you up at your home, hotel or airport.
- Better - most rides are non-stop in a nice car.
- Flexible - we pick you up on your schedule 24/7.
- Safer - we don't leave you at a bus stop and we have better drivers.
- Faster - most rides take half the time and it's just you in the vehicle.
- More Convenient - door to door and no need to arrange or pay for other companies to get home.
- Affordable - once you add it all up, it's the same price.
Pricing / Fares (PHX Airport)
How much does it cost to go from Phoenix Sky Harbor Airport?
It depends on the addresses you enter and the number of people. You can check rates by clicking any of the buttons above or below that say "Check Rates". There are different options under "Select Service" like "To Airport" or "From Airport" and "One Way" or "Round Trip". You can also choose the option called "Any Address" for non-airport transportation in between any two addresses in Arizona. Rates are total, not per person. You can also enter the promo code "ONLINE" for one way trips to save 10%, or book a round trip to save more both ways.
How do I get an accurate quote?
- Step 1 - You can just type in the city to check rates, but we recommend entering the full address to get an accurate quote since we have special rates for certain zip codes and most pricing is mileage based. Feel free to call us if you have any questions. Once you fill in the addresses, click "View Rates".
- Step 2 - We include pricing for Taxi, Airport Shuttle and Black Car Service, so you can compare costs and have more options. Choose the type of service you want with the correct number of passengers. Once a price comes up and you're happy, click "Reserve Now"
- Step 3 - It's always a good idea to enter your name, cell phone and email to save your quote and automatically get a copy sent to your email. That way we can easily look up your quote by name when you call and finish up your reservation when you're ready. Just click "Continue"
- Step 4 - The website won't actually book anything until you enter a credit or debit card on the final booking screen. You will automatically receive a confirmation email with all the details after you click "Confirm My Reservation".
How do I save money?
Please enter the full address to get the most accurate rates between Phoenix Airport or vice versa. Book a round trip and you'll get 10% off each way. If it's a one way you can use promo code ONLINE to save 10%. This promo code is only valid on one way trips. If you're booking a round trip you automatically save 10% each way, so you can use discount code NONSTOP instead to get a free upgrade to non-stop.
What are the benefits of using our service?
Door to door service is included on all our trips. Usually trips are non-stop in a nicer vehicle. We can pick you up at your home anytime 24/7. We normally take you straight home, which is very different from other companies that leave you at a bus stop and stop and wait at intermediate points for hours. We also don't pack you in with 8-15 people you don't know and stop everywhere.
Does it cost anything to make changes to my reservation?
You can always change the date and time of your reservation at no cost. If you don't know the exact address, you can enter the city for now to reserve it, and give us the full address later. If you don't know your flight number, you can estimate the time and update the flight number and time later via phone, email or text.
Our Daily Schedule
What is your daily schedule?
We pick you up on your schedule 24/7. Our professional drivers are normally 5-10 minutes early at your home, or right on time at the airport. You get to pick the time we pick you up.
What is my pickup time at the airport?
We normally pick you up 30 minutes after your plane lands for domestic flights, or 45 minutes after for international flights.
What happens if my flight is delayed?
Pickup times automatically adjust to 30 minutes after you land if your flight is delayed for domestic flights, or 45 minutes after you land for international flights.
What happens if my flight arrives early?
You can always call or send us a text if you want us to pick you up early, and we will let your driver know that you are ready to be picked up. Otherwise, we will pick you up at the scheduled time on your reservation.
How soon should I make a reservation?
Although there is no set rule that prevents you from booking last minute, it's a good idea to make your reservation as soon as possible to make sure a driver is available and prevent any delays.
How long does it take to go from Phoenix Airport?
Trips to and from PHX Airport in normal traffic are about 30 minutes versus an hour on the bus or a shuttle with a bunch of people. Rush hour will normally add 15-45 minutes (30 minutes on the average).
What time should I be picked up?
2 hours before is normally enough time. The airport recommends you to be there 2 hours early to get through security and to your plane. Boarding usually starts 30 minutes before your plane takes off. However, one hour and thirty minutes is normally enough time. So if the drive to and from Phoenix Airport takes about 30 minutes, then 2 hours before your flight takes off if normally good.
Our Better Drivers
Who are your drivers?
Most of our drivers have been driving professionally with the public for more than 10 years. They have excellent people skills and are usually very knowledgeable about the area (what to do, best restaurants, history and attractions). Some of our drivers are also professional tour guides that go to the Grand Canyon and many other destinations.
We have high standards for our drivers including safety, reliability and customer service. Drivers are very helpful with bags. They get the door for you. All drivers go through extensive background checks with the airport in order to pick up passengers.
We also train them by driving them through the airport, explaining all the rules, and showing them where to pick people up and drop people off.
Our Better Vehicles
What type of vehicle will pick me up?
We can send a shuttle (4+ passengers) or a nice car (1-3 passengers) anytime and take you to or from any address in Arizona, not just the airport. Our vehicles are clean and newer. Most vehicles are luxury and full size. We have Mercedes Sprinters, Chrysler 300's, Lexus ES300 Hybrids, Lincoln MKZ's and a variety of other vehicles to meet your needs.
Our Great Company
With more than 4,500 customers and a few years in business, Airport Shuttle of Phoenix owns Phoenix Airport Shuttle, and has drivers all over the State of Arizona. Our main office is 5 minutes from PHX airport in Phoenix, AZ.
Airport Shuttle of Phoenix
2406 S 24th St Suite E102
Phoenix, AZ 85034
Phone: (480) 757-3010
2018 Travel and Hospitality Award Winner
Testimonials and Reviews
- Tyler M. - 5 Stars "One of the best experiences I've had. Thank you." Google 6/21/2018
- David S. - 5 Stars "Much better than Arizona Shuttle and Super Shuttle. Nice people over the phone and great drivers. Always fast and friendly, and they actually answer their phone." Google 6/20/2018
- Stephanie M. - 5 Stars "I travel all the time. This is the fastest, easiest, and most convenient way. They are non-stop and really nice people. Price is very reasonable for what you get. Google 6/7/2018
- Vonda S. - 5 Stars "Very happy with the service. Was easy to book priced reasonably and got us to airport with plenty of time to spare." - Yelp 4/2/2018
- Heather C. - 5 Stars “This was quick and easy to book - This was quick and easy to book. Driver was on time and we were notified promptly of his arrival. Terrific all around and we are happy to recommend." sitejabber 3/31/2018
- Heather D. - 5 Stars "Easy to book. Easy to use. Car was clean. Driver was great. We received message when he arrived. Was a great service and we plan to use for our return trip." - Yelp 3/27/2018
- Dan P. - “Excellent drivers!” 5 Stars Excellent drivers! Great conversation, safe and helpful with bags. Vehicle was clean inside and out. I especially liked that it was a non-stop and I didn't share the car with other passengers. He picked me up in a Lexus instead of a big van with a bunch of other people. Bottled water was offered and he got the door." sitejabber 2/14/2018
- Steve M. - 5 Stars "Great customer service! I'm very happy with this company. Used them many times and they're always on time and pick me up in a nice vehicle. Much better than SuperShuttle!" Yelp 10/25/2017
- Pamela A. - 5 Stars "Very pleased with the customer service" - Groupon
- Robert K. - 5 Stars "Picked me up at the airport in a really nice Mercedes Shuttle with leather interior. Super clean and took me straight home. Driver was really nice and helpful. He actually prevented my mom from falling, when most people wouldn't even be paying attention. I've used SuperShuttle in the past, but they normally stop five times when they pick me up. The driver's always complain about their jobs, and they're vehicles are really dirty and smelly. Plus it's near impossible to reach a human being if there's a problem with your reservation or you want a refund." - Google 7/5/2017
- Maggie N. - 5 Stars "Really impressed with the experience. Driver was professional and safe. Offered to help us with our bags. Vehicle was really nice and clean." - Google
- Lisa C. - 4 Stars "On time and comfortable - Went from Phoenix airport to Sedona hotel in Oak Creek. The van was comfortable and on time .Very easy to catch. Need reservations. The driver was accommodating. Reasonable cost." TripAdvisor 6/23/2018
- Lollygal - 4 Stars "Airport pick up - We needed a ride and we were able to book the airport shuttle of Phoenix. It was clean comfortable and on time." TripAdvisor 5/4/2018
- Canadian Badger - 4 Stars "Car Rental Shuttle - Keep in mind all car rentals at Phoenix Airport require you to take a shuttle bus to the Car Rental building which is a good 10 minute ride. Impossible to walk there. There are many Airport Shuttles leaving all the time so this is extremely easy. If your bag is heavy you just leave it at the bus door and the driver will bring it onto the bus for you. Once at the Car Rental you just proceed inside along with 1000 other people" TripAdvisor 3/12/2018
- A - 4 Stars "Does the Job - I booked a ride from Gilbert to Sedona, and was able to get to my hotel safely. Overall, this was a wonderful experience." - TripAdvisor 2/26/2018