How is Your Service Different?
- Any Address - We pick you up at your home, hotel or airport.
- Better - most rides are non-stop in a nice car.
- Flexible - we pick you up on your schedule 24/7.
- Safer - we don't leave you at a bus stop and we have better drivers.
- Faster - most rides take half the time and it's just you in the vehicle.
- More Convenient - door - door and no need to pay for other companies to get home.
- Affordable - once you add it all up, it's the same price.
Pricing / Fares
How much does it cost from Phoenix Sky Harbor?
It depends on the addresses you enter and the number of people. You can check rates by clicking any of the buttons above or below that say "Check Rates". There are different options under "Select Service" like "To Airport" or "From Airport" and "One Way" or "Round Trip". You can also choose the option called "Any Address" for non-airport transportation in between any two addresses. Rates are total, not per person. You can also enter the promo code "ONLINE" for one way trips and save 10%, or book a round trip and save more both ways.
How do I get an accurate quote?
- Step 1 - You can just type in the city and check rates, but we recommend entering the full address to get an accurate quote since we have special rates for certain zip codes and most pricing is mileage based. Feel free to call us if you have any questions. Once you fill in the addresses, click "View Rates".
- Step 2 - We include pricing for Taxi, Airport Shuttle and Black Car Service, so you can compare costs and have more options. Choose the type of service you want with the correct number of passengers. Once a price comes up and you're happy, click "Reserve Now"
- Step 3 - It's always a good idea to enter your name, cell phone and email, then save your quote and a copy will be sent to your email. That way we can easily look up your quote by name when you call and finish up your reservation when you're ready. Just click "Continue"
- Step 4 - The website won't actually book anything until you enter a credit or debit card on the final booking screen. You will automatically receive a confirmation email with all the details after you click "Confirm My Reservation".
How do I save money?
Please enter the full address to get the most accurate rates between Sky Harbor Airport or vice versa. Book a round trip and you'll get 10% off each way. If it's a one way you can use promo code ONLINE to save 10%. This promo code is only valid on one way trips. If you're booking a round trip you automatically save 10% each way, so you can use discount code NONSTOP instead and get a free upgrade to non-stop.
What are the benefits of using our service?
Door - door service is included on all our trips. Usually trips are non-stop in a nicer vehicle. We can pick you up at your home anytime 24/7. We normally take you straight home, which is very different from other companies that leave you at a bus stop and stop and wait at intermediate points for hours. We also don't pack you in with 8-15 people you don't know and stop everywhere.
Does changing my reservation cost anything?
You can always change the date and time of your reservation at no cost. If you don't know the exact address, you can enter the city for now and reserve it, and give us the full address later. If you don't know your flight number, you can estimate the time and update the flight number and time later via phone, email or text.
Our Daily Schedule
What is your daily schedule?
We pick you up on your schedule 24/7. Our professional drivers are normally 5-10 minutes early at your home, or right on time at the airport. You pick the time we pick you up.
What is my pickup time at the PHX?
We normally pick you up 30 minutes after your plane lands for domestic flights, or 45 minutes after for international flights.
What happens if my flight is delayed?
Pickup times automatically adjust to 30 minutes after you land if your flight is delayed for domestic flights, or 45 minutes after you land for international flights.
What happens if my flight arrives early?
You can always call or send us a text if you want us to pick you up early, and we will let your driver know that you are ready. Otherwise, we will pick you up at the scheduled time on your reservation.
How soon should I make a reservation?
Although there is no set rule that prevents you from booking last minute, it's a good idea to make your reservation as soon as possible to make sure a driver is available and prevent any delays.
How long does it take from Phoenix Airport?
Trips from the Airport in normal traffic are about 30 minutes versus an hour on the bus or a shuttle with a bunch of people. Rush hour will normally add 15-45 minutes (30 minutes on the average).
What time should I be picked up?
2 hours before is normally enough time. The airport recommends you be there 2 hours early to get through security and on your plane. Boarding usually starts 30 minutes before your plane takes off. However, one hour and thirty minutes is normally enough time. So if the drive from the Airport takes about 30 minutes, then 2 hours before your flight takes off if normally good.
Our Better Drivers
Who are your drivers in Arizona?
Most of our drivers have been driving professionally with the public for more than 10 years. They have excellent people skills and are usually very knowledgeable about the area (what to do, best restaurants and attractions). Some of our drivers are also professional tour guides for the Grand Canyon and many other destinations.
We have high standards for our drivers including safety, reliability and customer service. Drivers are very helpful with bags. They get the door for you. All drivers go through extensive background checks with the airport in order to pick up passengers.
We also train them by driving them through the airport, explaining all the rules, and showing them where to pick people up and drop people off.
Our Better Vehicles
What type of vehicle will pick me up?
We can send a shuttle or SUV (4+ passengers) or a nice car (1-3 passengers) anytime and take you from any address in Arizona, not just the airport. Our vehicles are clean and newer. Most vehicles are luxury and full size. We have Mercedes Sprinters, Chrysler 300's, Lexus ES300 Hybrids, Lincoln MKZs, Lincoln Navigators, and a variety of other vehicles.
Our Great Company
With more than 15,000 customers and a few years in business, Airport Shuttle of Phoenix owns Phoenix Airport Shuttle, and has drivers all over the State of Arizona. Our main office is 5 minutes from PHX airport in Phoenix, AZ.
2406 S 24th St Suite E102
Phoenix, AZ 85034
Phone: (480) 757-3010
2018 Travel and Hospitality Award Winner
Testimonials and Reviews
- Vicki B. - 5 Stars " Polite, punctual and allows my small pet 2 ride with me." Google 9/27/2018
- Sean K. - 5 Stars "Couldn't find a better deal during my search. The van comfortably fit my party of 6 and the ride was very enjoyable." Google 9/20/2018
- Louise V. - 5 Stars "Excellent Service - Our flight was late, customs was very slow, and our phone didn't work so couldn't call, text or email. Later found out that they had confirmed our booking, my card hadn't been approved, so they had no way 2 know we were for real. But we got 2 the pick-up point, and drove us 2 Tucson. Tom our driver couldn't have been more friendly and helpful. So glad we booked them, would definitely use them again. Google 9/6/2018
- Goo59ber - 5 Stars "Airport Shuttle of Phoenix's courteous and professional drivers takes me back 2 Chicago when the same Checker cabbies knew most of the families and kids so rides downtown and back where quite comforting." Google 9/20/2018
- Sara R. - 5 Stars "I used Airport Shuttle of Phoenix for a very large group coming in 2 Phoenix and this service was awesome! The prices are reasonable with 6 STAR SERVICE! The group was coming in at different times, and going 2 different locations and everyone was delivered safely and quickly! I will DEFINITELY be using this service again for all my group travelers coming into Phoenix. Thanks Chuck! Sara R" Google 9/14/2018
- Douglas S. - Local Guide - 5 Stars "Impressive service and driving times. Best shuttle I've taken so far." Google 9/1/2018
- Andrea B. - 5 Stars "The shuttle was very easy 2 book. The driver was fantastic! My 18 year old son lost his phone so arranging things could have been a nightmare. The driver called me, asked for a description of my son, and found him for me! I was so relieved! He also called after dropping my son off at the airport 2 let me know that he had arrived safely. The driver definitely went above and beyond what I would have expected! I will definitely use this service again if I am in the area!" Google 8/27/2018 and TripAdvisor 7/31/2018
- MRKPines - 5 Stars "I originally selected Airport Shuttle of Phoenix because it was the most reasonably priced car service 2 get from Phoenix 2 Tucson and back. I was VERY pleasantly surprised when the cars were nice and clean and my drivers for both legs of the trip were safe and kind. 2 top it off, my hotel lost one of my belongings that I actually needed and Thomas, who drove me 2 the airport on the way out of town, was happy 2 stop at multiple stores until I found what I needed. Definitely 5 stars — couldn’t have asked for better service." TripAdvisor 7/3/2018